You can submit any images of nature to this category. The image should be one file produced by the camera, for example, HDR, focus stacking, multiple exposure, or an image produced by intentional camera movement. The image can also be taken without the use of special techniques – an insightful, well executed image. The jury will focus on open-minded vision, impressions the image conveys, creative approach, and visual aesthetics. Digitally manipulated images are not eligible.
Entries to the competition can only be submitted in digital format online. A maximum of five (5) entries can be submitted to this category.
The winners will be selected by a jury comprised of Jonna Kalliomäki (Chair), Paavo Hamunen, Mika Honkalinna, and Terhi Tuovinen (rotating jury member).
In this category, prizes will be awarded to the best five images. The first prize is 1,500 euros. The organizer will pay the statutory tax on the prize.
The entry fee for categories Hannu Hautala and Art of Nature is 30 euros altogether.
- After you have registered and paid your entry fee, you will receive a registration code to your email.
- You will receive a receipt of the payment by email from Eventz International Oy, which collects entry fees on behalf of Nature Photo and Kuusamo Town (Kuusamon kaupunki).
- After receiving a registration code for your chosen category, return to the Kuusamo Nature Photo site.
- Submit your entries and fill in your contact information here Take part in the nature photo competition
- Please note that all entries must be uploaded at the same time.